The online declaration for Special Term Part 1, AY2015/2016 will be held from 1 Jul to 5 Jul 16.
Note: You can make changes to your declaration by logging into the system anytime during the declaration period. Your S/U options declared as at 6pm on 5 Jul 16 will be final and irrevocable.
1. Students with outstanding fees will not be able to participate in the S/U option declaration. In this regard, please settle any outstanding fees at least 3 working days before the start of the declaration exercise.
2. A student is not allowed to opt for S/U option for a particular module under the following circumstances:
– The module is dropped during the period when the “F” grade takes effect;
– The student is found guilty of plagiarism or other academic offences in the course of study for that module; or
– The student is penalised for breaching examination regulations for that module.
The examination results for Special Term PArt 1, AY 2015/2016 will be released on 1 Jul 16, 11AM.
Students may view their results at NUS Student Information System
– Self Service -> Student Centre -> Academic Section -> View My Exam Results
Students with outstanding fees will be barred from retrieving their results. Details for fees payment are available here.